Tuesday, July 19, 2005

WHAT'S WITH THE NUMBER THREE?

I swear I told myself that I'll never answer any of those chain surveys... Wanggo you owe me one.

Three names you go by:
1. Jaypee
2. Pao-pao
3. Paolo

Three screen names you had:
I don’t think that I ever had one but I had a pseudonym when I was writing for the school literary paper – Krisostomo Francisco.

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. eyes
2. chest
3. smile

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. height. 2 more inches would have been divine.
2. shoulder. I really have to start working on my posture.
3. Ahhrg… stomach. I want them lean.

Three parts of your heritage:
I always thought I was pure Pinoy. I love the color of my skin…but during one reunion, one of our distant elders told us that our great great grand mother was from Macau. Lutong Macau ako ganun? Haha.

Three things that scare you:
1. Mediocrity
2. Procastination.
3. Failure.

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. diet coke
2. inhaler
3. news

Three of your favorite musical movies:
1. Parapluis des cherbourg
2. Rocky horror picture show
3. Hedwig and the angry inch

Three of your favourite musical artists:
1. Jamiroquai
2. AC Jobim
3. Chunking (Ain’t she the most angelic voice ever…)

Three of your favourite songs:
1. Glorybox (Portishead)
2. Breathe In (Fru-fru)
3. Sweet Emotions (Aerosmith)

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Loyalty
2. Trust
3. Understanding

Three lies and truths in no particular order:

Lies
1. And they all lived happily ever after…
2. Size matters.
3. 1+1=2

Truths
1. Less talk., less mistakes.
2. Early bird catches the worm...(Not just...)
3. All is fair in love and war.

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1. dvd marathons
2. discovering new things with friends
3. photography

Three things you really badly want to do now:
1. Slap Binay in the head.
2. Travel
3. Ultimate Frisbee

Three careers you are considering/considered getting into:
1. photographer
2. museum or an art gallery curator
3. jewelry designer

Three places you want to go on a vacation:
1. Nepal
2. Sao Paolo
3. Batanes

Three kid's names you like:
1. Luna
2. Bijou
3. Zeus

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. To be able to circumnavigate the world.
2. Sky diving
3. To be a good father.

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I always loose my keys
2. I go gaga over new toys and gadgets
3. I've got a messy room. As in.

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I can never make up my mind.
2. I’m have difficulty in saying no.
3. I over exagerate things sometimes.

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Berna Girl
2. Jason Kulit
3. Haru Neruda

1 comment:

wanggo said...

Yes, dude, I owe you one. I owe you lots... but I'm glad I got to read your answers... :)

Cheerio!