Friday, July 29, 2005

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?



Why did the chicken cross the road? Got this text from someone and I really didn't know what to answer him. I mean what would you answer to something so lame right? I don't know... I guess it really depends on my mood.

On ordinary day Paolo will answer:
Haha…what the fuck do I care?

Paolo when trying to be machiavellian will answer:
To live the resistance, change will always be the answer. Let’s all join them on the other side.

Paolo the right wing will answer:
I don’t know with you… but I’m staying on this side.

Paolo when being apolitical will answer:
We should all follow the rule of law. We are living in a democratic country so if the chickens decide to cross to the other side then it’s their prerogative.

Paolo the oppositionist will answer:
Cause they’re not afraid. Be not afraid. Gloria Resign!

Paolo when trying to be deep will answer:
To stir up water and catch fish.


Paolo when trying to hook up with someone will answer:
I don’t know… you tell me… here’s my number.

Paolo when pretending that he knows conversational Spanish will answer:
Siiiiii… (Slowly nodding his head).

Paolo when suffering from last song syndrome will answer:
Chicken moves in mysterious ways... (Singing mala-Nina).

Paolo pag nagpapaka-konyo will anwer:
Dude… that’s so trippy. Why did the chicken cross the road… haha…. Hanep dude!

Paolo when trying to be a poet will answer:
For time is of the essense…

Paolo pag naka-coca will answer:
How dare you have the audacity to insinuate that I will be stupid enough to answer that question?

Paolo when uninterested will answer:
(He’ll not answer at all… he’ll just roll his eyes, pretending he didn’t hear anything)

Paolo when sabaw-sabaw will answer:
Cross? Chicken? May meeting ako mamaya eh… tapos umulan kahapon.

Paolo when giyang will answer:
May partee yata dun eh. Tara.

Paolo when praning will answer:
Aba malay ko? Hoy ha… di ko kasalanan yan… Wala kong pinilit. Ni hindi ko nga alam na may manok dun eh. Saan? Sige nga! Saan sila tumawid? Basta ko wala ko dyan.

Paolo when drunk and while eye-locking with someone inside a club will answer:
……
Anne: Wait… where’s Paolo?
Wanggo: I don’t know… he was just here a minute ago.

Paolo, because he has a difficulty in saying no, will answer:
Yes!

Paolo when nagtataray will answer:
Che!!!

Paolo when horny will answer:
There was a cockfight on the other side… hey…do you want to see two cocks fighting?



4 comments:

Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

HILARiOUS!!!
Haay...miss u too, dude.i'll just shoot you an e-mail through that avenue you rarely visit online!It'd be nice to see SuperBoy again. :c)

Paolo said...

Yup I miss the long talks with Jason, kala ko nga you're suffering from amnesia kaya I don't hear from you anymore, haha. I miss the mindless fun, the train ride to quiapo and the dvd hunt. Let's do that again. Nothing new in my list eh... plus that'll give me a great excuse to indulge myself with the to-die-for dimsums in Wai Ying... haha... nakakagutom. Let's fly again Peter Pan! :)

Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

Yeah...we need to fly again, SuperBoy. PeterPan's losing fairy dust. Need more happy thoughts. I sent my digits in a message through that "much-forgotten" site I still visit once in a while.Hope you still remember which site that is.Otherwise,I'll send them thru Maik.Hope all is well with you.

Paolo said...

Haha... that much forgotten site. I got them numbers na. I'll give you all the fun that you can get next time I see you. You take care buddy. =)