Monday, June 13, 2005

BOHEMIAN CHILD

To the true child of the bohemian revolution,

It would be unfair for me to tell you to wait…because it really is. Who am I to ask you this favor? I know that I’m not worth it. But time is really of the essence; I know for sure that whatever I’m having with “the force that has caught me by surprise” has to rest and has to end because common sense dictates so. It is the right thing to do. End is inevitable and I’m ready to face that music. He became my source of strength and my source of inspiration and I will not apologize for the times that we shared together. It was not right I know but I have to face that guilt myself. You on the other hand accepted me unconditionally and I will forever be grateful for that.

It would be unfair for me to tell you to wait…because it really is… but when the time comes and I’m ready to face the world without baggage and attachments… I’ll knock on your door and I hope that my Neruda welcomes me with his powerful words again…

Random words pair us remember?

Satine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes... providenced statistical possibilities... hope the odds are in our favor.