Tuesday, September 13, 2005

FEAR , IN THE END, IS A FOUR LETTER WORD


I got this text yesterday from someone who's slowly becoming a natural part of my system.

"I hate myself for being afraid... I'm scared of myself when it comes to you..."

I always feel that I'm easy to get along with but in honesty I'm very difficult to fathom. And I'm actually happy and okay with it because by being so, people would usually take time to get to know the real me. I am a difficult person I know. I'm difficult to read, difficult to understand but once you invest time and get to know me I'm really just the most natural and the most loyal thing there is. I know myself. I know my limitations but I also know what I'm good at and capable of.

I will never be impulsive that's for sure. I will never give in just because I'm pressured or just because it's the most convenient thing to do. I want to discover relationships. I want to explore people. I want time, an ample time to really get to know someone. I'll never be afraid because fear will only leave me with parameters and with limitations. If I'm interested I'd take time and the effort to really get to know you, to get to be in your shoes and experience your being. In the end I'd always want to be sure of myself before taking in the plunge. In the process I may hurt myself or maybe hurt others but in this game of the hearts that's the price that we all have to pay. Love is evolving, it will never be easy, it's a difficult process but in the end it's definitely worth the time and the effort. Finding and falling in love is the most rewarding thing on earth.

He will be able to read this post I know... (As you've said it yourself) "Fearing to be only increases the risk of becoming...".

It's dangerous there in the freeway.

We just really have to always wear our safetybelts on.

No comments: