Sunday, September 11, 2005

OF GREAT NATIONAL INTEREST


Haha... was checking out some emails and my friend Damien forwarded these useless sites that actually helped me out in my boring Sunday morning... had fun towards afternoon when I got to check out Body Combat and Cosmic Spinning at Fitness... talk about natural high in sports... definitely worth the hit.

But anyway, yeah... check out these useless sites that can leave you a smile or two... But hey, they're really useless ok... don't say I didn't warn you...



STAR QUALITY
Have you ever wonder which star you look like? I had a ball checking this site out... malapit naman talaga eh... hehe...




ANALOGIA: STAR ESTIMATOR
http://www.play-analogia.com/cgi-bin/index/



HANO NE?
I just love them Japanese... so when the opportunity for me to get my Japanese name came... di ko na pinatagal...




JAPANESE NAME CONVERTER
http://www.urban75.com/Mag/jap.html




LOOK MA, NO HANDS. JUST VIRTUAL FIST.
Get to punch the most annoying celebrity and personality there is... Saddam Hussein, Tony Blair... and even the Telletubies... I chose the most over rated pop diva... too bad Barbara's nowhere to be found.



PUNCH CELINE
http://www.urban75.com/Punch/index.html

2 comments:

Kyubey said...

hey superboy... i find some of these sites actually, how do you say, entertaining... hahahaha! :)

Paolo said...

Haha... I hope you'll also post your results on your site. Would love to check out which stars you look like, what's your Japanese name aside from Kyuubi and which personalities did you punch... haha. Glad you enjoyed the sites. Hope superboy catches you soon mister... you back in the metro? =)