Tuesday, October 04, 2005

ELUSIVE BLISS FOUND...



This made my weekend.

I always believe that I am the child of the sea. That I was conceived while the waves were breaking and while the haunting hymn of the wind were being sung across the shores. I always have that affinity with the sky that envelopes me. For it is the crib of two of my favorites among God's "little" creations. The glorious sun that will always be my source of light and the nymphet moon that will always be my source of inspiration.

One minute was it all took for me to experience this priceless bliss. Gone were the sixty seconds but the feeling stays. I got my camera, held my breath and immortalized something that is so important to me. The boy was just sitting, while watching the untamed ocean. The blue boat gently sliced the waves. The man in the foreground was... simply, just in awe with the beauty that has embraced him.

I was teary eyed for God seemingly spoke to me... "life is priceless, and this is my gift, everything around you is beautiful, no matter how simple, how slow, how jarring, how chaotic life may seem, in the end, everything around you is moving, everything is changing."

And it is. Everything around us is changing.

And it follows, that everything around us spells hope.

1 comment:

ie said...

yep, priceless.