Tuesday, December 27, 2005

BIG BANG

I had the most wonderful Christmas Eve with the family.

It’s funny because I remember when I was young I always get so excited whenever I open gifts. Time has surely passed, this time around I get so excited whenever I wrap gifts for my brothers, my sis, my nieces, my ina-anaks. It’s so good to see their surprised faces when they open the gifts I so lovingly wrapped for them. This year was no different. As early as August I was already saving and buying gifts for them.

I saw the World Pyrotechnics thingy in Roxas Blvd. I was out with a friend and I didn’t really know what to expect. I didn’t have much to do so I went anyway to check it out. It was a long walk. My first time to go to the Mall of Asia, the competition was being held there. It was Australia and China who had to show off. We arrived 15 minutes too late, and the Chinese Pyrotechnics Team has already started.

I never thought that I would enjoy the show, but I really did. It was like being a kid again. There I was looking up above, uttering the “oooh’s” and “aaahh’s” at the most amazing firework show that I have ever seen.




It was a different way to spend the night, the holiday chill was in the air, and I was with a very good company to spend it with.

La Dolce Vita it is.

No comments: