Sunday, December 11, 2005

BIRTHDAY BOY

I prepared two small get together dinners for some friends.

It was my birthday last Thursday and I wanted to spend it with the family so I decided to spend the salubong with my friends at work and the day after with highschool friends para no conflict. I asked my friend JT to cook for the salubong because he just opened his new food stall in One San Miguel. He prepared a lot actually, it even exteneded to the post birthday with my highschool friends.

To make the long story short. I had a blast. Good food, good wine, good company. Two of the best birthday parties I had. Small but very intimate.


Salubong Birthday Party:

Post Birthday with Highschool friends and other good friends:


Thank you guys for being the blessings that I always thank God for.






No comments: