Friday, April 01, 2005

MAGIC RIDE


I’m in a roller coaster ride these past few days and I’m tired of feeling the extremes of being indefinite. I hate reading people, I hate mind fucking. I hate being on the other side of the fence where in I can’t do anything but wait. I don’t want to be the prey. I want to be the hunter not the one being hunted. But for some reasons that I can’t explain I’m powerless this time around.

My instincts are failing me, my formulas aren’t working…. I’m falling and the worst thing is I’m falling for the right person but in an absolutely wrong time.

It’s really never about the right person… is it? Love is about finding yourself together with someone who’s feeling the exact same feeling as you are at exactly the same time. Right timing is always the key. If you’re a second too late then goodbye… you’ve just missed the trip, you have to wait for the next right time.

Everyone gets to ride this bus called love, but the question is will you be able to get there at the stop before the bus leaves? And if ever you do get there, how sure are you that the person beside you is riding the right route. What if you accidentally took the wrong bus? Okay, forgive me if my analogies aren’t that clear but I suppose you get the picture. Love is so damn complicated. Relationships are not for the weak of hearts. I always say that it will never get the best of me… that I will always be the one in control but whenever I’m already on that situation I can’t help but get lost in this labyrinth.

But you know what… it’s fun. That’s why I’m always looking forward to it…falling in love. It makes life worth living. It gives that fire in the belly, the butterflies in the stomach, that feeling that is just so difficult to explain… that magic.

Damn… I like this ride and there’s nobody who can stop me from riding it over and over again.


No comments: