Wednesday, August 03, 2005

SMASHED


Am so f*cking tired. Just finished a photo shoot for the new show that I’ll be directing. I was doing everything because of the limited budget… aaaaahhh, hate being undermanned, I was the director, the stylist, the production assistant all rolled into one… okay, am not complaining because am doing this for friends. But honestly, despite the tough work , I’ve never had so much fun. It’ll be the first time that I’ll be doing an all-extreme sports show and the testosterone level that I am in right now is just amazing. I did a surfing series before and shot surfers in Baler, La Union and Samar but this show will even be more extreme. I feel all so butch, haha. I just love it.

I can’t tell much except the working title – “SMASHED” will be edgy, raw, adrenalin filled and of course fun. Oh the host is to die for – “The Smasher”, the pseudonym that he’ll be using (Hey I coined that for him), is one of the most talented athletes there is right now. I swear… this hottie will be big .

Good luck to you sir… Make the country proud.

No comments: