Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NEW FOUND PASSION...

I'm having a great time with my new found hobby. Good to note that a lot of friends are encouraging me to go an extra mile and really take photography seriously. I'm just having problems reconciling the thought of being a photographer seriously... I always dabble in new things and sometimes I always just end up being a jack-of-all-trades and a master to none.

But I'm really excited with this new found passion. And for the last few months I found myself traveling again to different places to take some stills and just basically practice photography. Here are some of favorites...


Not Your Everyday Mascot - Angono


Voodoo Doll - Baguio


Blue Moon - Tarlac


Sunday Brunch - Olongapo


Lady in The Forest - Angono


Raise The Red Lantern - Binangonan


Gone for the Weekend - Subic

A friend was kind enough to support me with a photography series project which I'll be starting on the next few months. A new found passion that I'll be taking seriously... Am excited!!!

No comments: