Thursday, November 10, 2005

LOOKING FOR THE NEED FOR SPEED


I just got the confirmation.

I'm leaving Tuesday morning to cover this cool event called World Cyber Games. WCG is like the olympics of computer gaming, last year they held the finals in San Francisco, this year they're doing it in Singapore. We pinoys got good exposure last year and hopefully we'll bag some trophies this year. Cool thing is I'm leaving with the Philippine team. For one week I'll be documenting them tough teenage gaming machines as they battle it out with the best gamers around the globe. I gotta make myself a small Philippine flag and wave it if ever there's an opening procession of some sorts, parang Olympics. Haha...

Way to go Pinoys... ipakita saa muundohh... Pinoy akoh... Pinooy... (Damn the Pinoy Big Brother last song syndrome...)

2 comments:

Daimengrui said...

Just bloghoppin dude
http://lucid-interval.blogspot.com

wanggo said...

Enjoy Singapore, Pao! Remember, you're going there for work... hehehe