Thursday, November 24, 2005

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

I’m back home again.

I missed my friends a lot. My family the most. I had a great time with Maik last weekend. I didn’t want to go to clubs anymore but I missed my friends company so no choice but to check out Bed again. I always tell myself that I’ve passed this phase already. That clubbing isn’t me anymore. But I was wrong. Once I heard the familiar tracks I was hooked. Travis played a magnificent set. The kind that would give you a hit without even dropping anything. Natural f*cking high at it’s best.

I danced three hours straight. I made up for the catatonic nights in Singapore. I was so tired, that when I hit the sack I was a goner.

I can’t believe that I was out for 1 week. I have so many things to do these coming weeks. I still have to finalize the stories for the Singapore special. Ahhhhhhhrg.
Parang walang katapusan. I was out for work then when I returned, work was waiting for me again.

I can’t wait for my sabbatical… which I still have to schedule.

That’s just so pathetic.

No comments: