Tuesday, February 21, 2006

AMAZING RACE

For some reason I love cramming. (Or then again, it's just my excuse on how disorganized I am with my schedules).

I knew I had to be in Bangkok by the 20th to meet up with my friend Justine who's film is in exhibition in the Bangkok Film Festival, but I was only able to book a flight out yesterday. Aside from the festival, am also doing a probono project for her. She's shooting a short narrative in the eastern part of Thailand and I'll be doing A.D. work for her. It was like a payback time thing because 6 years ago she helped me finished my graduation film when I was still in U.K.

I'm actually leaving in 10 hours but I have a gazillion things to do before. I still have to shoot an interview for Cinema One and finish an edit for a TVC. Which ofcourse I have to do in less than 10 hours before my flight. I don't have a freaking idea how will I manage but responsibilities and commitments call so I really just have to deliver.


Goodluck to me.

No comments: